In 1912, the Illinois College of Chiropody and Orthopedics was founded, and is today known as the Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine. It has been an integral part of Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago, Illinois since 2001. Through the ensuing decades, Scholl College alumni have been instrumental in moving the profession forward.
Drs. R. Joseph, Robinson, Jaffe, A. Joseph, Truoung, and Nouvong also participate with and contribute to continuing medical education teleconferences with Western University.
Drs. R. Joseph, Robinson, Fleischer, and Baker also participate in and contribute to Global Wound Care Initiatives in Haiti.